- Attorney Retrieval Services
- Corporations, Partnership Agreements (Small Business)
- Uncontested Divorce
- Landlord – Tenant
- Modifications: Child support, Alimony, Visitation
- Name Change
- Notary Public
- Notice to Owner / Liens
- QDRO’s (Retirement Pensions)
- Quit Claim Deeds
- Real Estate / Closings
- Record Keeping
- Senior Citizen Assistance
- Small Claims
- Social Security
- Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney
The process for using the Legal Document Preparation Service is simple:
1) From the privacy of your home or office, review the detailed information on this web site for the various document preparation options available. Once you have determined the proper solution, purchase the document preparation service you want.
2) Within one (3) business day, Homeland Arbitration will email to you an easy-to-follow questionnaire specific to your purchase. The questionnaire has been created by experienced attorneys to make it as simple and direct as possible. You make the legal choices based on the questions asked and provide the detailed data required back to us by email, at your pace.
3) Homeland Arbitration will review the data/information that you provide, checking it for consistency, completeness, spelling, grammar and other common issues. If a response to a question is omitted or unclear, Homeland Arbitrationmay contact you to provide additional information in a follow-up, typically by email.
4) Within 7 business days from receiving all of the required information, Homeland Arbitration will provide the legal documents you have ordered. The documents will be sent to you either as an easy to open e-mail attachment that you print out yourself, or as printed documents delivered by first-class mail (additional fee). Detailed instructions covering what to do with the signed, fully executed documents are provided as well.
The mediation process is also simple:
We have used mediation to help settle many contested situations. This helps to avoid high court costs and high attorney fees.
Our goal is to mediate difficult disputes which paralyze people to make rational decisions. Our approach to mediation is to help people see a solution amidst their dispute.
Mediation or as some call it, Dispute Resolution is described in the dictionary as “An attempt to bring about a peaceful settlement or compromise between disputants through the objective intervention of a neutral party.”
We specialize in empowering people to move past their difficulties and reach a conclusion that both parties are satisfied with. Conflict arises in many different situations and often time’s people need someone to step in and allow each person to voice their opinion to someone without bias who will direct each person to a workable solution. That is our goal.
In many different scenarios people need someone to listen to their argument without involving the courts or costly and often times lengthy litigation. That is why we are here, to keep the litigation to a minimum and allow parties to work out their differences. Mediation is the key to healthy personal or business relationship mending.
We also conduct mediation in elder issues, which include nursing home choice, what to do with the property, who will be in charge of the finances; divorce, which includes property and debt disputes, child custody and visitation; securities; employment disputes; legal disputes; medical disputes; health care; real estate; and public policy matters.